The Android operating system provides outstanding features that customize device interface. Android users can even customize the appearance of their phone along with font size and font style with the help of this feature. Android also provides a wide variety of options to switch the font size and style of the phone.
Usually, Android offers an in-built font setting feature that helps users to switch the default font size and style of their phone. Even so, some Android phones don’t provide this feature of changing font size and style. In this condition you can make use of some 3rd party Android apps from Google play store which will help you switch the font size and style.
The font style settings may vary as there are a huge number of Android developers and also a vast range of Android versions are available. Different Android devices and versions have different settings, although most of them are the same.
Best App to Change Fonts – zFont
Khun Htetz Naing, a developer, has created the app zFont, which addresses your font-changing difficulty. This may be downloaded from the Google Play Store and works on a variety of devices. The great feature is that you can change the font without needing to root your phone. To get it working on your smartphone, simply follow the steps below.
Steps to Install Custom Fonts on Your Device Using zFont App
- Go to Google play and install zFont (Custom Font Installer App).
[appbox googleplay com.htetznaing.zfont2&hl=en_IN&gl=US ]
- Open zFont, it will ask for storage access just click allow.
- Strike left to look at the cool tab. Now you will be able to look at all the fonts listed in the app.
- Select your desired font and tap download.
- Click the set button, choose your device.
- To install the selected font on your phone, press Ok.
- Then go to Settings and turn on the switch next to “Allow apps from this source.”
- Return to the previous screen and select “Install.” The font is now installed, however it will not be used until later.
How to Apply an Installed Font to Your Smartphone?
To apply the installed font follow the below given steps:
- First go to settings.
- Cross to Language and Region and place the region to Myanmar.
- Now, move to Display and Brightness and authorize the Support Dai Characters option.
- It’s done! Now the new font installed by you will be applied on your device.
Remember: It is possible to find Support Dai Characters settings on your device only when you have installed a font. Also, after installing a new font and for the modifications to take effect, you must disable and re-enable this setting (if it is currently enabled).
How to Install Other Fonts that aren’t Available on zFont?
You can also install fonts that aren’t available on zFont, such as TTF fonts. To do so,
- Save the font(s) in.ttf file to your phone’s storage.
- Move them to the zFont > Fonts directory.
- Go to zFont and swipe to the far right to the “Local” area.
- Now, follow the above-mentioned steps to tap and install the font.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htetznaing.zfont2&hl=en_IN&gl=US” nofollow=”true” ]