PAN card applicants can apply for an e-PAN card instead of a real PAN card, according to the Income Tax Department of India. The e-PAN is identical to a conventional PAN card in that it may be used for all financial transactions and domains where a PAN is required.
An applicant can apply for an e-PAN card in a number of different methods. We’ll teach you how to apply for an e-PAN card in this blog, but first, let’s have a fundamental idea of what an e-PAN card is and how to get it.
What is an e-PAN Card, and How to get one?
Recently, the ePAN card is a provision provided by the Indian Income Tax Department. It is the provision of a PAN to first-time taxpayers on the spot. This was done in response to an increase in the number of persons requesting PANs.
It is vital to remember that a person who already has a PAN will not be given one. Individual taxpayers are the only ones who get an ePAN right now. This service is provided at no cost and is only accessible for a short time. On a first-come, first-served basis, ePANs will be granted.
Below mentioned are the three ways to get your e-PAN downloaded, follow the below instructions wisely.
#01 How to Download an e-PAN Card via the UTIITSL Website?
You as an applicant can download your e-PAN Card through UTIITSL Website by following the simple and easy instructions provided below;
- Go through UTIITSL Website
- Select ‘Apply PAN Card’ from the section ‘For PAN Cards’
- Choose the ‘Download e-PAN’ from the dropdown menu
- Enter all the respective areas with complete information and do complete the form
- You’ll receive an OTP number to either on your Registered Mobile Number or to your email ID
- Enter the OTP in the respective block provided
- On successful completion, you will be given the option to download e-PAN Card
#02 How to Download an e-PAN Card through the Income Tax (IT) Department Website?
The Income Tax Department of India permits you to download your e-PAN Cards. As an applicant, just follow the below given instructions;
- First thing to do is, login to the Income Tax Department e-filing portal
- Select ‘Instant e-PAN’ (given at the bottom of the screen)
- Choose ‘Get New e-PAN’
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number and then proceed with the following instructions
- You’ll receive an OTP number, enter it into its respective area
- You’ll get access to download your e-PAN Card
#03 How to Download an e-PAN Card via the NSDL website?
There are two possible ways, through which you can get your e-PAN Card in two different ways.
- Get Access to Your e-PAN Card by Using Your Acknowledgement Number
- Enter the acknowledgment number in portal
- Enter Your Date of Birth (DOB) in the respective field allotted to it
- Fill in the captcha code and select submit button
- An OTP will be issued to the email address or cell phone number provided during registration
- Download the e-PAN Card after entering the OTP
- Get Your e-PAN Card Downloaded Using Your PAN Card Number
- Fill in your PAN and Aadhaar numbers. Add the GSTN number to the applicant’s date of birth (if provided) Check the boxes and type in the captcha code.
- Click ‘Submit,’ then enter the one-time password (OTP) that was provided to your registered email address or cell phone number.
- e-PAN Card may be downloaded.
Note: Before June 30, 2021, Aadhaar must be linked to a PAN.
Thus we conclude this blog, here you’ve got to learn how to download an e-PAN Card from different portals.
The e-PAN is quite identical to a conventional PAN card in that it can be used for all financial transactions and domains where a PAN is required.
Hereby any queries, please drop them in the comment section below and we’ll definitely go through it as soon as possible.
Mujhe Pan card ka date of birth and mobile number changed