PAN card applicants can apply for an e-PAN card instead of a real PAN card, according to the Income Tax Department of India. The e-PAN is identical to a conventional PAN card in that it may be used for all financial transactions and domains where a PAN is required.
An applicant can apply for an e-PAN card in a number of different methods. We’ll teach you how to apply for an e-PAN card in this blog, but first, let’s have a fundamental idea of what an e-PAN card is and how to get it.
What is an e-PAN Card, and How to get one?
Recently, the ePAN card is a provision provided by the Indian Income Tax Department. It is the provision of a PAN to first-time taxpayers on the spot. This was done in response to an increase in the number of persons requesting PANs.
It is vital to remember that a person who already has a PAN will not be given one. Individual taxpayers are the only ones who get an ePAN right now. This service is provided at no cost and is only accessible for a short time. On a first-come, first-served basis, ePANs will be granted.
Below mentioned are the three ways to get your e-PAN downloaded, follow the below instructions wisely.
#01 How to Download an e-PAN Card via the UTIITSL Website?
You as an applicant can download your e-PAN Card through UTIITSL Website by following the simple and easy instructions provided below;
- Go through UTIITSL Website
- Select ‘Apply PAN Card’ from the section ‘For PAN Cards’
- Choose the ‘Download e-PAN’ from the dropdown menu
- Enter all the respective areas with complete information and do complete the form
- You’ll receive an OTP number to either on your Registered Mobile Number or to your email ID
- Enter the OTP in the respective block provided
- On successful completion, you will be given the option to download e-PAN Card
#02 How to Download an e-PAN Card through the Income Tax (IT) Department Website?
The Income Tax Department of India permits you to download your e-PAN Cards. As an applicant, just follow the below given instructions;
- First thing to do is, login to the Income Tax Department e-filing portal
- Select ‘Instant e-PAN’ (given at the bottom of the screen)
- Choose ‘Get New e-PAN’
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number and then proceed with the following instructions
- You’ll receive an OTP number, enter it into its respective area
- You’ll get access to download your e-PAN Card
#03 How to Download an e-PAN Card via the NSDL website?
There are two possible ways, through which you can get your e-PAN Card in two different ways.
- Get Access to Your e-PAN Card by Using Your Acknowledgement Number
- Enter the acknowledgment number in portal
- Enter Your Date of Birth (DOB) in the respective field allotted to it
- Fill in the captcha code and select submit button
- An OTP will be issued to the email address or cell phone number provided during registration
- Download the e-PAN Card after entering the OTP
- Get Your e-PAN Card Downloaded Using Your PAN Card Number
- Fill in your PAN and Aadhaar numbers. Add the GSTN number to the applicant’s date of birth (if provided) Check the boxes and type in the captcha code.
- Click ‘Submit,’ then enter the one-time password (OTP) that was provided to your registered email address or cell phone number.
- e-PAN Card may be downloaded.
Note: Before June 30, 2021, Aadhaar must be linked to a PAN.
Thus we conclude this blog, here you’ve got to learn how to download an e-PAN Card from different portals.
The e-PAN is quite identical to a conventional PAN card in that it can be used for all financial transactions and domains where a PAN is required.
Hereby any queries, please drop them in the comment section below and we’ll definitely go through it as soon as possible.